Displaying subinformation

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
Rem

Displaying subinformation

Post by Rem »

I have three BO:s called: company, emailaddress and emailalias.

The Company BO holds several attributes with companyinfo whereas emailaddress is one (or usually a list with addresses)

The Emailaddress holds attributes with mailaddress, username, password and finally emailalias.

What I want to do is to present this in a nice whay to the administrators.

If they pick a company the should have a nice view with all the companyinfo along with a list of all mailaddresses and aliases.

My problem now is to have the aliases presented underneath the mailaddress which the belong to, I can´t get them to show at all at this point.

I use emailalias as a BO of its own because it was the only way I could think of to have a list of several items. However they don´t show up in the inline editing window so you have to click edit to see them.

Maybe I´m doing this all wrong, so any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

/Rem
greg

Post by greg »

Have you tried tree-type presentation for email address reference attribute?
Rem

Post by Rem »

Yes, and that works, sort of. But it doesn´t look the way I would like.

So if there is another way that would be good!

/Rem
greg

Post by greg »

I assume your users are finding a record by running a query, then you can display that query result as a presentation with imbedded subpresentaion showing required details. You can add a link there to go to an object form if your user requires editing.

greg
Rem

Post by Rem »

No, not really. Basically there is a query to find the correct Company, but once there I have tabs for different information regarding the company such as emailadresses.

On this tab I have list of all the addresses to the company but I would also like to see the various aliases which might be attached to a specific adress. To do this I know have to click edit.

(In a pressentation or report I imagine I would be able to print this info but thats not the case here)

/Rem