Log for Doc Template editor?

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
jclark58

Log for Doc Template editor?

Post by jclark58 »

Where can I find log entries for the document template editor in the Configuration Tool?

I have an RTF document (with attribute references) that had been working OK. I have made some changes and now it wont Save.

I can Save Word, Save in doc editor and reopen it in Word and the changes are there, but if I Quit the Document it either wont quit or if with a different file it does quit, then when I reopen it the changes are gone.

Maybe there are some log entries telling me what is going on but I cant see them in any of the 3 control panel logs.

John
aware_support

Post by aware_support »

Is this the same issue as the one described in this thread? http://www.awareim.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2045
Aware IM Support Team
jclark58

Post by jclark58 »

Yes, but that doesnt answer my question about the log.

I have found a Java Out of memory error in the AwareIM log and increased memory yet again. to JBOSS 256M TOMCAT 128 CONFIG 128 in case this is the issue but the save error still exists.

If I delete sections of the document it seemed to save OK but it seemd more about the size of the document

I have not as yet discounted some sort of attibute tag mismatch issue although I have crawled all over the document.

NB. I just tried it again after a reboot / restart and it seemd to save OK, but there is an Integrity problem that just lists the name of the document with no further details. If I click on Edit nothing happenes and I can see any hint in the logs