Displaying Page Number for Large Data Set

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
hueglin

Displaying Page Number for Large Data Set

Post by hueglin »

I have a data set that contains 40,000 plus items. When I view it in list format it sorts it into 2000+ pages.

The bar along the bottom that displays the buttons to jump to the next page etc. displays the page number, but only has room to display 3 digits instead of 4. It makes it kind of difficult to see the exact page you are on or to type in the page number that you want to jump to.

Is there any way to extend this viewing space so that it will display 4 or 5 digits?
aware_support

Post by aware_support »

Are you using queries with V2.0 interface? If so, try queries with version 3.0 interface - they have the ability to type in the page you want
Aware IM Support Team
hueglin

Post by hueglin »

I can type in the page I want, the problem is that I can only see three of the four digits in the viewing area. There does not seem to be a way to incgease the size of the viewing area so that it shows all 4 digits simultaneously.
jclark58

Post by jclark58 »

Also while we are on it the ability to define the selection method eg a client keeps asking me for being able to select the page alphabetically.

It would also be useful to be able to set the number of items displayed on a page in Operation mode or just let it vary according to the number of items in the type of division selected.

(as my young son says thats getting very "compilated" daddy)
Ah sorry SINGLE quotes!!
christopherb

Post by christopherb »

J,
If you want to show only a certain number of reuslt per page. Select the desired query >Display Results > Display Items per page

Christopher