removing items from lists

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
tkilshaw

removing items from lists

Post by tkilshaw »

On an Account form I have a one to many reference attribute to Prospects.

A couble of little square links all adding a new Prospect or chosing one from a list.

How can a Prospect be removed from its Account list? I know that there is a rule for doing that. I mean here, what is the UI?

thanks,

Terry
aware_support2

Post by aware_support2 »

Terry,

To be able to remove an individual item from a reference list, add operation Delete of type 'Delete form list' in the 'Operations with item' section in the bottom left corner of the attribute dialog for attribute Account.Prospects (I think operations Edit and Delete are added there by default when you create a reference attribute in the first place). In the operation mode, each individual item in the Prospects table will have Delete hyperlink on the right. Clicking the hyperlink will disassociate that particular prospect from the account and consequently remove the item from the Prospects table.

If you want to be able to delete all items from the table in one go, tick 'Generate Delete All button' in the attribute dialog for attribute Account.Prospects.
Aware IM Support Team