More then one Item rule in a presentation

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
Rem

More then one Item rule in a presentation

Post by Rem »

Hi!

If I want to have more then one item rule in a presentation how do I do that?

Once you have entered one condition you don´t have the possibility to add another. This seems quite strange..

Let´s say I want to have green color for one condition and red for another and just plain text for all else, how do I do this?

(If you add two conditions directly you can do this, but it didn´t work, just one color showed)

/Rem
greg

Post by greg »

It is quite possible. Explanation will take long and I guess it is explained in the user guide. I did not look there because at the time it seemed to be intuitive. The main thing however is to know that required functionality is there.
Rem

Post by Rem »

Maybe your using the "custom presentation"?

I´m not very fond of that one, since the feel is more of a report. I don´t think the edit button is there for example.

I´ll keep looking!

/Rem
greg

Post by greg »

The feel and design are very much as for a report. The main difference is that you can insert URL links and, for example, run a process from it. A process may do what the Edit does but you can specify a particular editing form.