Modifing the separator row

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
Rem

Modifing the separator row

Post by Rem »

I would like to use the separator row (in a form) like a heading. But I can´t find any way of placing text to the right.

Spaces doesn´t work and if I place a second separator row in a different column to the right (which looks good in the design window) it doesn´t show at all.

Anyone, idéas?

(I know, html, but I`m not so good at that :cry: )

/Rem
christopherb

Post by christopherb »

Try this.....

<div align="right">Text here</div>

add that snippet to your HTML

Christopher
Rem

Post by Rem »

Thanks, that did work!

But since I know nothing about html I now only have text to the right and not to the left.

What is the easiest way make a simple line and place the text where I want it. Perhaps bold and with the right colors.

Do I need and editor (and that case which) or is it simpler to learn the basic syntax?

/Rem
christopherb

Post by christopherb »

Rem,
If you are going to define a particular placement you may be talking about getting into TABLES or some CSS. Though without seeing exactly what you want to do it is hard to say.

If you want to have text left and right just change the "align" tags in the DIV. As per FONT here is sample string of HTML font tag.

<div align=left><font face="Arial,Garamond" size="+2" color="#008000"> TEXT HERE</font></div>

Play around with the different values in the HTML to find the look you want.
You can find a html color chart here http://html-color-codes.com

You may also want to look into CSS. You can find many tutorials online if you want to learn more.

Good luck,
Chris