New build

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
geoff

New build

Post by geoff »

Some on the forum are talking about build 1025 and 1026. Mine is 1023. I went to the website to download an update but it says "30-day evaluation version only".
My question: how do I download the latest build so my licence is operational instead of giving me a 30-day evaluation? Will it interfere with my work-in-process?
ACDC

Post by ACDC »

I would also like to know about this

If I download again from my account area will it be the latest build. Someone should include the build version in the My Account and licence details. This would prevent confusion

How do I know which build I am downloading. Where am I expected to download from. Will downloading from the trial area effect my current developer installation and licence installed from My Account area
Rem

Post by Rem »

You have to log in to "my account" on the Aware hompage and download it from there!

/Rem
tford

Post by tford »

geoff,

Downloading new builds will not hurt work in process. It's always a good idea to keep a backup copy of all BSVs though. They are your real "program"

Latest build info is at http://www.awareim.com/changelog/

Tom
geoff

Post by geoff »

Thanks all.