More Process Help Please

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
paddo2002

More Process Help Please

Post by paddo2002 »

Hi everyone.
Firstly can I say thanks for all the help so far. I have had great success thanks to all those who have helped with my writing etc. I have another request though.

I have a report that I have made, which is really a 1 page template that prints beautifully from 1 business object called clients. I need to make a process that can be activated from the menu screen which finds all clients added on todays date and then prints the report page for each one. At the moment, I have to do a query for each person and then go into the form and print the page separately. I would like to do a sort of print job if that makes sense.

Cheers
Patrick
paddo2002

Post by paddo2002 »

OK I think I may have cracked this one, but I can't quite get it right. I have made the document and I have the following rule as a process

FIND Patient WHERE Patient.PrintStatus='Unprinted'
Print Document 'Referral Cover Sheet'
Patient.PrintStatus='Printed'

It prints 1 document for each patient as it should but before it does I get a list of them and it asks me to choose one. When I click on one, it prints both test patients, which is what I wanted it to do.

What I would like is for it to automatically print the document and change the status with out any further actions.

Please help with this one.

Cheers
Patrick
christopherb

Post by christopherb »

Try this....

Open your process (Configuration tool) > Look in the right side, in the box labeled "for this process" > If your OB is listed in there then remove it > save > republish

Good luck
Chris
paddo2002

Post by paddo2002 »

Hi Christopher,
Thanks so much, that solved the problem, it works a treat.

Cheers and Happy New Year
PM