Sequential Wizard-Style Question

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
marc

Sequential Wizard-Style Question

Post by marc »

AWARE IM Version 3.0 (Build 1023) / Windows Server 2003

The style property of the "default" Sequential Wizard-Style is mor ore less clear.
I have got the following questions:

1) Is it possible to create in a main form additional forms with contents from child business objects (forms) and go thru the defined forms in Sequential Wizard-Style?

2) Is it possible to ask a question e.g. YES/NO in Sequential Wizard-Style and repeat an previous step if YES and continue to next step with NO?

The reason for the a.m. question is that i have three related business objects: 1) Customer (Main Business Object) 2) CustomerDetails (Child Business Object) 3) CustomerDetailsII (Child Business Object).
For 2) and 3) there can be multiple entries per (1)Customer.
To add an new customer there should be Sequential Wizard-Style used to fill all needed data in wizard style, after the step CustomerDetails (2) there should be a question where YES should go to back to (2) and add an additional data entry and NO should go to (3), the YES/NO question should be every time after CustomerDetails (2) until the user clicks NO.

I hope i could discribe my example well, thank you for any suggestion.
aware_support2

Post by aware_support2 »

You can have multiple related objects shown using their own form inside the form of the main object. This can done using the inline editing option for a reference attribute and selecting to use a form for each row. The user will be able to add as many related objects as necessary without leaving the main form.

You can use a wizard-style multi-section form for the main object where the user can enter some details in the first section and then add related objects in the second section.
Aware IM Support Team