Great work!

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
PEFS

Great work!

Post by PEFS »

Love the new tag integration in 2.3!!! I'm already making changed to all of my exisiting work.

Can't wait to see the new UI updates. When you mention in the press release that the new UI improvements are coming out shortly do you mean in 2-3 months or within the next 30 days? Sorry for being a pest but I had to stop development on one app because I have requirements that I currently cannot deliver without having to do a lot of customization to the graphics.

I am interested in getting quotes on both the Oracle, SQL Server and LDAP options for the Developer license. I would also be interested in finding out the cost for the Enterprise License. You have my email address so if you could send me the details I would appreciate it.

I was dissapointed to see SQL Server go away from the Developer License...but that's progress I guess.
aware_support

Post by aware_support »

The new UI updates are likely to be within the next 2-3 months rather than 30 days. We will send you quotes on the Oracle and LDAP options as well as the Enterprise Edition.

Regarding the SQL Server - customers who bought version 2.2 and earlier versions are entitled to have the SQL Server option.
Aware IM Support Team
PEFS

Post by PEFS »

I thank you for keeping SQL Server available to older users.

Is there anything that we need to do to make the option available in our current installations?
aware_support

Post by aware_support »

Check the license on your account. If the license does not include SQL Server as an additional feature, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and we will tell you what to do.
Aware IM Support Team
ckirnbauer

Post by ckirnbauer »

What exactly happend to SQL Server and Developer Edition?
Do you mean, that Developer Edition no longer supports SQL Server?
aware_support

Post by aware_support »

SQL Server support is now an option in the Developer Edition. This, however, does not affect the existing licenses that will have this option for free.

Note, that the option only applies to the SQL Server, not to the SQL Server Express and MSDE
Aware IM Support Team
Feeldabuzz

Post by Feeldabuzz »

What is the cost of this option going forward ??
aware_support

Post by aware_support »

Please send an e-mail to [email protected]
Aware IM Support Team