Default Tab on Form

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
PEFS

Default Tab on Form

Post by PEFS »

Hi Aware,

I have noticed recently that when I select a record via a query list that the records tabbed form opens to a different tab than the 1st tab in the order. An example: I have a form with the following tabs:

Main
Customer Info
Documents
Audit History
Communication

I would expect that when I click on a record that the form would open and default to the 'Main' tab since it is the first in the order. I could not find anything where I could set a 'Default' tab. I have only noticed this type of operation since I upgraded to 2.2

Thank you for your help.
aware_support2

Post by aware_support2 »

You can set a specific tab in a multi-section form to be displayed from a query result table by double-clicking the Edit operation for the query and change the settings in the Operation Property dialog. If you use the default settings then the first tab (section) should be displayed. Try saving the query and publishing the business space version again to see if shows the first tab of the form when clicking an item in the query result table.
Aware IM Support Team
PEFS

Post by PEFS »

That took care of it...

It was strange because one day it worked fine and the next it started defaulting to a completely different tab.

Great help as always...Thank you Aware!