runtime

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
joftech

runtime

Post by joftech »

Hi Support,

I have 2 sites that are running licences runtimes on version 2. I need to upgrade them to version 2.2 as they require the added functionality. Please let me know what I should do in relations to their keys to upgrade them.

Thanks Support

Alan
aware_support2

Post by aware_support2 »

Hi Alan,

At the time when you update your Developer Edition to a higher version, you should also update the Runtime licenses on your account. This will give you new registration keys for the runtime licenses if necessary (you do no need to download anything).

After you install the new executable you built for you client, run productKey.bat located in the BIN folder. Enter the new registration key of the Runtime license for that particular client. Then start Aware IM as usual.
Aware IM Support Team
joftech

Post by joftech »

aware_support2 wrote:Hi Alan,

At the time when you update your Developer Edition to a higher version, you should also update the Runtime licenses on your account. This will give you new registration keys for the runtime licenses if necessary (you do no need to download anything).

After you install the new executable you built for you client, run productKey.bat located in the BIN folder. Enter the new registration key of the Runtime license for that particular client. Then start Aware IM as usual.
Hi Support,

How do I update the Runtime licences on my account. All I can see is the link to download the update. I not see anywhere where I am able to update the runtime licences.

Best Regards

Alan
aware_support2

Post by aware_support2 »

Hi Alan,

We will check the system. For now we have updated your runtime licenses. Please login to your account to see the new registration keys.
Aware IM Support Team
joftech

Post by joftech »

Thank You Support

Alan