Building runtime problem

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
joftech

Building runtime problem

Post by joftech »

Hi Support,

I am trying to build a new runtime for a client. I have undated AwareIM with build 945

I keep on getting the following error

BUILD FAILED

file:D:/AwareIM/bin/../VAR/bincore/build.xml:125: Warning: Could not find file C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Things for bookshop\AwareIM\SETUP.exe to copy.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Alan
joftech

Post by joftech »

Hi Support,

I have solved the problem. It was a directory problem.

Sorry to bother you.

Alan
aware_support

Post by aware_support »

The runtime can only be built using the special exe SETUPVAR.exe, not SETUP.exe. Have you installed SETUPVAR.exe or SETUP.exe?
Aware IM Support Team
joftech

Post by joftech »

Hi Support,

Yes I have Setupvar.exe from version 2.0. I assume that portion of the system is the same. If not could you please email me the download location for the current version of Setupvar.exe.

Best Regards

Alan
aware_support

Post by aware_support »

You should always download our latest versions from your account on our web site. This will automatically make sure that you get the correct file.
Aware IM Support Team
jkovar

Latest Version

Post by jkovar »

Could you perhaps add a field for Build Number next to the Update button on the download section on our Accounts. I have not found another location on the site that indicates what the current Build Number is?

Maybe you could track which build number each user has downloaded and send an automatic e-mail when a later build than the one you have is released. Or just send a blanket e-mail when a new build is released.

Thanks,