AWARE IM DEVELOPERS INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE - 2024

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
customaware

AWARE IM DEVELOPERS INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE - 2024

Post by customaware »

Well.... the Hiatus is over!
Our last Aware IM Developers International Conference was back in 2019 before the World was turned on it's head with Covid. At last that saga is behind us and time to re-engage.

Version 9 of Aware IM has bee released and is terrific. Another great job by Vlad and that Awaresoft Team.

We will hold the next Aware IM Developers International Conference in Tampa, Florida USA May 20th, 21st and 22nd. Depending on the level of interest (minimum 10) we will also hold a Zero to Hero Beginners Training course May 23rd and 24th at the same Venue.

I am happy to announce that this Year's Conference is Proudly Sponsored by Helrom GmbH (Germany), Softserv (India) and Customaware Systems (Mongolia). Truly an International Mix.

We have arranged an exciting line up for you over the three days chock full of excellent content (see the Agenda .... there is a different page for each day)

Register as an Early Bird and save 100 Bucks. There are only 50 seats and demand is high. So you don't want to miss out.

I truly look forward to catching up with long time friends and greeting and meeting all newcomers to Aware IM.

Click this link to go to the Registration Site.... https://aidic.eventzilla.net

Should you have any questions, please email me directly [email protected]
Cheers,
Mark
Jaymer

Re: AWARE IM DEVELOPERS INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE - 2024

Post by Jaymer »

has anyone registered yet?
Paypal sent me this:
Screenshot 2024-03-05 at 2.56.40 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-03-05 at 2.56.40 PM.png (56.11 KiB) Viewed 699 times

And then disabled my account and made me re-verify AND change my password

Even after that, I get this error when paying:
Screenshot 2024-03-05 at 2.55.40 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-03-05 at 2.55.40 PM.png (21 KiB) Viewed 699 times

Just bought something else on PP and there's no issue with my account.
J
Click Here to see a collection of my tips & hacks on this forum. Or search for "JaymerTip" in the search bar at the top.

Jaymer
Aware Programming & Consulting - Tampa FL
customaware

Post by customaware »

It worked for me Jaymer but PayPal recently did similar thing to make me change my password.
Cheers,
Mark
customaware

Post by customaware »

Have had another Registration and was all fine.
Cheers,
Mark
Jaymer

Post by Jaymer »

all good. i used an incognito window and with a fresh login and it went thru fine.
Click Here to see a collection of my tips & hacks on this forum. Or search for "JaymerTip" in the search bar at the top.

Jaymer
Aware Programming & Consulting - Tampa FL