Team performance bubble chart/video

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
Jaymer

Team performance bubble chart/video

Post by Jaymer »

In the new chart video, around the seven minute mark, there is a explanation of the bubble chart.

Yes, this is cool to add functionality of all these new charts to aware.
Great news.

But, this chart, as one example, Will only be useful if someone can click on a bubble and see something about it.
In the video, there’s lots of bubbles of sales, but you have no idea which team any bubble represents.
So any boss wants to click on the smallest bubble, or the largest bubble and see something.

Since the version hasn’t been released yet, I wonder what this functionality will be?
And I know in the past there has been limited functionality to click on a chart segment or in this case a bubble.
Hopefully you’ll be able to click on a bubble or run a process passing some unique identifier so you could show a detailed screen on that bubble.
Click Here to see a collection of my tips & hacks on this forum. Or search for "JaymerTip" in the search bar at the top.

Jaymer
Aware Programming & Consulting - Tampa FL
aware_support

Re: Team performance bubble chart/video

Post by aware_support »

The video may not show it but there is a tooltip that explains everything about the bubble
Aware IM Support Team