[RESOLVED] DISPLAY MESSAGE - how to center and make it stick for the set delay time?

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
lueu

[RESOLVED] DISPLAY MESSAGE - how to center and make it stick for the set delay time?

Post by lueu »

Is it possible to make DISPLAY MESSAGE display on the center of the screen, or on top center? I've tried TOP, but it displays top right?
I also put in a DELAY, but if I click on the message, it dissapears. I would like it to stay the full 60 seconds and thus prevent users from doing anything else while the message is shown. Is this doable? Also, tried MTITLE, but no title shows. Maybe I used it wrong? Tried following the syntax.

The rule is in a process that starts when the user clicks a button. The first rule is an EXEC_SP, and I would like the message to be displayed while this SP is running in the background.

The rule looks like this:
DISPLAY MESSAGE ASYNCH DELAY 60 TOP 'Vennligst vent til data er hentet før du gjør noen endringer' MTITLE 'VENNLIGST VENT'
lueu

Re: [RESOLVED] DISPLAY MESSAGE - how to center and make it stick for the set delay time?

Post by lueu »

So I figured it out. The ASYNCH of course is what puts the message in the corner. If I remove that part, including delay and top, I will get my message in the middle of the screen with a title. But then I can't make it stay for 60 seconds, so I will have to find another way to make the users wait. Was hoping for an easy way out ;)