Experienced AwareIm Developer Seeking New Projects

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
rohit22489

Experienced AwareIm Developer Seeking New Projects

Post by rohit22489 »

Hello Forum Members,

I hope this message finds you all in good health and high spirits. I'm reaching out to this forum today with great enthusiasm as an experienced AwareIm developer with over seven years of dedicated experience in the platform.

Having previously worked for an organization where I leveraged my skills and knowledge of AwareIm, I am now actively seeking new and exciting projects. My deep familiarity with AwareIm, its capabilities, and its potential for creating dynamic and efficient applications has fueled my passion for this platform. I have fair experience in developing greenfield CRM applications, writing plugins , stored procedures and event streaming applications.

If you have any projects, big or small, that could benefit from the expertise of an AwareIm developer, please don't hesitate to reach out. Whether you require assistance with application development, optimization, module creation, or any other related tasks, I am ready to contribute my skills and experience to make your project a success.

I am committed to delivering high-quality work and ensuring that your AwareIm project aligns with your unique needs and goals. If you're interested in discussing potential collaborations or have any questions, please feel free to contact me via this forum or via Skype. My username is ‘rohit.d.gista’

Thank you for considering me as a resource for your AwareIm projects. I look forward to the opportunity to work with fellow forum members and contribute to the success of your ventures.
dermot

Re: Experienced AwareIm Developer Seeking New Projects

Post by dermot »

Hi there, I'm just about to buy the 'Aware IM Developer' version but need a mentor for about 5 to 10 hours, to get up to speed.
Would you be interested and if so, how much and when would you be available?
Dermot
customaware

Post by customaware »

Hi Dermot,

I would normally be happy to mentor you but I am just way to busy at the moment.

But I can recommend my 2019 Zero To Hero Beginner Training Course.

It is a little out of date now but most all is still relevant.

https://www.awareim.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=11050
Cheers,
Mark
bwalk

Post by bwalk »

I can vouch for Mark's 'Zero to Hero' course. I have referred to it often. It is a little money and time well spent.