Process Not Executing on Close Form Button for Popup. (Panel Operations)

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
gernotlg

Process Not Executing on Close Form Button for Popup. (Panel Operations)

Post by gernotlg »

Does anybody know a reason why a process won't run on a popup form with the panel operation Close button 'Execute Process After Close' ?

Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (30.31 KiB) Viewed 5501 times

It works when displayed in a panel, but not popup.

I've even added a debug BO and placed a 'Create Debug with ....' inside the process to see if it runs, or if it just fails... but it doesn't even run.

Do popups run in their own magical space or something? Or are they a thing of the past ? Because there seems to be a lot of things in AwareIM that I can't seem to get functioning properly with popups ... things that seem like they should Just work.

Thanks.
V8.8 / Windows / MySQL
gernotlg

Re: Process Not Executing on Close Form Button for Popup. (Panel Operations)

Post by gernotlg »

Update:

It works when the form shown from a VP Menu item, but not from the Panel Operation in the Query.

Eg.

Query had Panel Operation for "Add" which started a process which did a Create then a View. Process on Form Close didn't execute, Nor did the Process on Save (Execute Process After Save).

When I removed the Button from the Query (Panel Operations) and put in on the VP Menu. It works.

Strange.

Don't have time investigate any further ATM... wasted most of a day on that already.
V8.8 / Windows / MySQL