I'm stuck on Simple - can you help?

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
kklosson

I'm stuck on Simple - can you help?

Post by kklosson »

I've been using AwareIM for 13 years. I am doing a super basic thing. I have an attribute (A) with a reference attribute (B) with multiple allowed. On the form for A, I have added the reference B attribute and a button to create objects for attribute B. After creating the attribute, I can see in the database that it is created. I can also see that for reference A_ref, there is a perfectly constructed reference record linking B to A. Yet, reference B does not appear in the attribute B list (table) on the form for A.

Can anyone give me 15 minutes on Zoom to look that this and see what I might be doing wrong? This is not expert-level stuff, but something is just not right.

Send a PM if you'd like to see it. If I get this resolved, I will delete or amend the post.
V8.8
MySQL, AWS EC2, S3
PDFtk Toolkit
kklosson

Re: I'm stuck on Simple - can you help?

Post by kklosson »

Many thanks to Jaymer for helping me with this. No further assistance is needed at this time.
V8.8
MySQL, AWS EC2, S3
PDFtk Toolkit
PointsWell

Post by PointsWell »

kklosson wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 11:36 pm Many thanks to Jaymer for helping me with this. No further assistance is needed at this time.
Can you share the fix (if it's not too embarrassing)
kklosson

Post by kklosson »

Had a problem with my Protect Rules which didn't work because I had changed a relationship.
V8.8
MySQL, AWS EC2, S3
PDFtk Toolkit