Exporting Calendar PDF to server

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
Nick26

Exporting Calendar PDF to server

Post by Nick26 »

I can easily export the current calendar view to PDF on the users computer.

But what I'd like to do is export the calendar PDF to the server (like you would a document) and merge it with another PDF document. I'm pretty sure I can do the PDF merge on the server, just not sure how to download the calendar PDF onto the server, not through the users web browser.

Thanks
customaware

Re: Exporting Calendar PDF to server

Post by customaware »

You can do this....

EXPORT DOCUMENT 'EXPENSE CLAIM' TO FOLDER 'C:\expense'+ExpenseClaim.ExpenseClaimNumber+'\'

I use similar for Expense Claims. I export an Expense Claim and then all of the Receipts to a unique folder.
Then I use PDF Combine Pro X to merge the Expense Claim PDF and all of the Receipts into a single PDF...

EXECUTE PROGRAM 'C:\Program Files (x86)\PDF Combine Pro X\PDFCombineProX.exe C:\expense'+ExpenseClaim.ExpenseClaimNumber+'\*.* C:\expense'+ExpenseClaim.ExpenseClaimNumber+'\'+ExpenseClaim.ExpenseClaimNumber+'.pdf'
IMPORT DOCUMENT ExpenseClaim.ExpenseClaimDocument FROM 'C:\expense'+ExpenseClaim.ExpenseClaimNumber+'\'+ExpenseClaim.ExpenseClaimNumber+'.pdf'

Happy to show you all of the Process Steps if you need.
Cheers,
Mark
Nick26

Re: Exporting Calendar PDF to server

Post by Nick26 »

Thanks Mark.

Just looked into this. The problem I see is that PDFs from the calendar view are exported directly from the Calendar and not through documents. So I can’t reference it in a process. Unless I’m not seeing that option?