Changelog has moved!

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
aware_support

Changelog has moved!

Post by aware_support »

Dear Aware iM users,

please note that the change log that lists changes in every build is no longer maintained in the directory at www.awareim.com/changelog. It is now part of the Online Documentation and can be viewed here:
https://www.awareim.com/dokuwiki/doku.p ... 0000_start
Aware IM Support Team
intra

Re: Changelog has moved!

Post by intra »

This is a vast improvement!
Avid Linux user....
joben

Post by joben »

Great!
Regards, Joakim

BLOMASKY

Post by BLOMASKY »

The only problem with that is that there is no DATE attached to each build. How hard would it be to add that. That way, when I go to check (about 1 a month) I can easily see if something new was posted.

Bruce
BobK

Post by BobK »

BLOMASKY wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:55 pm The only problem with that is that there is no DATE attached to each build. How hard would it be to add that. That way, when I go to check (about 1 a month) I can easily see if something new was posted.

Bruce
+1
Bob
PointsWell

Post by PointsWell »

BLOMASKY wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:55 pm The only problem with that is that there is no DATE attached to each build. How hard would it be to add that. That way, when I go to check (about 1 a month) I can easily see if something new was posted.

Bruce
Due to the way Dokuwiki works there is no way to automate the date into the page title. Each page does maintain a last modified date, which obviously is the date that the page was modified not create, and you'd have to open the page to read it.