AwareIm stopped working

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
lineamovil

AwareIm stopped working

Post by lineamovil »

Hi, Im have some AwareIm installed in iweb / inernap, The server seems to be working fine, and also AwareIm is running good, but I cannot Run the applicacion using the web browser. In all diferent servers that I have.

Even if I try to run locally the web browser wont open the app. Anyone experiencing the same?
Or any suggest on how to fix it?

best regards
LineaMovil // Carlos Castillo
AwareIM Version 8.6
Windows Server 2021
MySQL Database 8.4
MEXICO
customaware

Re: AwareIm stopped working

Post by customaware »

What is iweb / inernap Carlos?

Please excuse my ignorancce...:-/
Cheers,
Mark
lineamovil

Post by lineamovil »

Hello!

iweb / internap are companies that offer dedicated servers, so you can install software like aware im. They are good companies in my experience.

I want to clarify, that in fact. Version 8.6 of AwareIM was down in all the servers that I had. And the ONE thing that is extremly weird, is that also Local instalations, in my test pc did not work. I did nothing to fix it. After 2 hours it started working fine again.

I would like to find out what happend. I know it was not my app, or business objet. It was not on a only 1 machine, and happend with version 8.6
no updates on windows, web browser, or anything else.
LineaMovil // Carlos Castillo
AwareIM Version 8.6
Windows Server 2021
MySQL Database 8.4
MEXICO
customaware

Post by customaware »

Sounds very weird.

I have no idea :-/
Cheers,
Mark