Change Process failed wording

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
rocketman

Change Process failed wording

Post by rocketman »

OK - I'm nearly there, my upgrade to 8.6 is working (on testing server) And I've established that PayPal is working. So now, I suppose this is a general question rather than an upgrade help question.

When on the PayPal site and a user presses "Cancel and return to [your business or club]" At the moment, all the user sees when the return completes is a message saying "[Website url] says Process Failed". Which is a bit unhelpful as far as end users are concerned. Is there a way to change this to something more meaningful such as "Ooops something went wrong. Your payment has not been processed.

I have searched the fora but nothing comes up for search terms change process failed message
Rocketman

V8.7 Developer Edition. Server 2016 Standard edition. MySql 5.5
rocketman

Re: Change Process failed wording

Post by rocketman »

OK - So I found a file in /bin folder called messages.props - but the one that affects this issue isn't in there (although I was able to change error.sessionAccess=Access to server for this session is disallowed ..... etc to something more meaningful.)

So - Support - can the "process Failed" message when returning from PayPal be added into this list in a future release please?
Rocketman

V8.7 Developer Edition. Server 2016 Standard edition. MySql 5.5