VP not showing grid list items on phone

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
kklosson

VP not showing grid list items on phone

Post by kklosson »

I have a VP that has a couple of HTML panels then a query. On the phone, the query is not displaying the list items. The query is there but appears empty. It worked fine during construction but then I fooled around with the HTML panels to get the HTML right. In doing so, I ended up here with no grid items on the phone display. They appear fine when accessed from the PC. Is there some best practice for closing up the HTMP panel? I believe I am doing a good job of closing all tags.

If I place the query before the HTML, the grid items appear normally.
Oddly, when I rotate the phone to landscape, the items appear and remain visible when rotated back to portrait.

What else?
V8.8
MySQL, AWS EC2, S3
PDFtk Toolkit
joben

Re: VP not showing grid list items on phone

Post by joben »

Are the query items visible on your PC when using the Chrome Developer Tools and emulating a mobile device?
This is the first thing I would check.

If you are unsure whether you closed the tags correctly or not, you can always copy paste the source code into a text editor which allows syntax highlighting. Notepad++ can do this, and it is free. You will see based on the colors where it breaks.
Or you could send it through the W3C HTML validator, but it will probably give you tons of irrelevant error and warnings as well.
Regards, Joakim