Multiple pricing

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
joftech

Multiple pricing

Post by joftech »

Hi Support,

I have almost finished redeveloping a Medical Billing system I originally did in Filemaker a number of years ago.

In the system I have a object called items. These items have different values depending on whether a patient belongs to a particular health fund. I thought of linking an object to items called fees.

The object Patient has a field called billing type.

The scenario is if a patient billing Type = full fee I need to pull the full fee charge from items into an invoice.

Example Patient Alan is full fee. An invoice is generated for item no 100, Item No 100 has several charges associated with it. The charges aare referenced in an object called fees thet have the values full fee=90, Fund Fee = 80, VetAffairs fee = 70.

What is the best way to tell the system that if Alan is full fee then use the value 90 from item no 100 on an invoice.

It sounds confusing so if you need I can send you the bsv file to have a look at.

A suggestions would be much appreciated.

Alan
aware_support2

Post by aware_support2 »

It's hard to make suggestions based on this short description. If you want us to look at your configuration, please purchase a support ticked and send us your BSV file with detailed description of the scenario and involved objects.
Aware IM Support Team
joftech

Post by joftech »

Hi Support,

I have solved this one myself. Just draw a few entity relation diagrams and then it came to me.

Thanks

Alan