Need popup note area.

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
numberz

Need popup note area.

Post by numberz »

I need a popup note area (because I don't have room for a note box even if it's collapsed).
I'm thinking of a button called "Notes" that I can click.
When clicked it would open up something QUICKLY that I could write or edit notes in.
Also wondering if it's possible to also edit a grid underneath it WHILE the editable note is open.
Thank you.
Regards and thanks,
Harry Carter
nhofkes

Re: Need popup note area.

Post by nhofkes »

I think you can achieve this by creating a separate BO for the popup note that is a reference attribute of the main BO to which the note belongs. This separate 'Note' BO will have a text area attribute large enough for your notes. You can then open it as a modeless window from the main BO and then edit the note while still being able to edit the grid in the main BO.
Niels
(V9.0 build 3241 - MariaDB - Windows)
numberz

Re: Need popup note area.

Post by numberz »

I think you can achieve this by creating a separate BO for the popup note that is a reference attribute of the main BO to which the note belongs. This separate 'Note' BO will have a text area attribute large enough for your notes. You can then open it as a modeless window from the main BO and then edit the note while still being able to edit the grid in the main BO.

Thank you.
Regards and thanks,
Harry Carter