Form Corners

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
pbrad

Form Corners

Post by pbrad »

Hi,
This is just a suggestion and may not be workable but I thought that I would throw it out there anyway. I submitted a post a couple of months ago with regard to using custom coloured form corners and as a result, I am using your suggested fix of copying and pasting the four images into the AwareIM\Tomcat\webapps\AwareIM\Painter_BS_om_version_User\fw\def\image\corners folder for each business space that I use custom coloured forms and for each user type within that business space. I do this everytime I upload a new version which is embarassingly often and therefore quite time consuming. I know that I can put the images into the root folder and have every BS pick up the images from there which I do, which means that I have one less business space that I need to update as it picks up the right colours for that BS.

So, to make a long story longer, would it be an option to create a series of folders in the AwareIM\Tomcat\webapps\AwareIM\ folder that would be called fw_BS1, fw_BS2 etc... that the BS would check for existence and if it exists, pick up the corner images from that folder instead of the main fw folder?

Hopefully this makes sense and might not be a major headache to implement. anyway, food for thought....
Cheers,
Pete
aware_support

Post by aware_support »

Thanks, Pete. Yes, we need to do something about this. Perhaps, implement something along the lines of what you suggest. We will thank about it.
Aware IM Support Team