Left Panel Issue & Calendar Events

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
Nick26

Left Panel Issue & Calendar Events

Post by Nick26 »

I have two questions:

1. I have noticed there is a gap (about 6px) between the left panel bar & the main page panel (especially noticeable when using tabs). I can’t find any margin or padding in the CSS. I have got my own CSS file, so I tried to take it back to the original CSS & still the same issue.

It fixes itself as soon as I resize the browser window OR the panel is collapsed then reopened. I have tried multiple browsers.

It is an issue with the main panel, as when it opens the first time it is 1,222px wide, then once I resize the window it is 1,229px wide.

2. For calendar events, is it possible to show two fields on the calendar event? Subject field seems to the default, but I would also like to show another text field.

Note: I don’t want to use a Business Rule to combine the two fields, as they need to be independent in some queries.

I have seen this in the Kendo website, I just can't find it again & had no luck trying it last time.

Cheers,
Nick
Attachments
Screen Shot 2020-08-18 at 7.01.43 pm.png
Screen Shot 2020-08-18 at 7.01.43 pm.png (189.58 KiB) Viewed 4785 times