Need help with many small things.

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
numberz

Need help with many small things.

Post by numberz »

Hi,
I subscribed to AwareIM 2 years ago in hopes that I could "make reborn" our software that we created many years ago.
I have the general concept of AwareIm down but there are many things not covered in any documentation.
I find that though AwareIm is a neat concept, for people such as myself, I need a whole lot more than recreating a photo album or customer database.
I know what I need, just run into brick walls for many things. Of course I understand once someone shows me but I find that this happens numerous times...leaving me wondering, "well, where the heck did YOU learn this from?"

Just wondering if anyone out there would be interested in getting me (for hourly fees of course) over numerous little humps.
I do understand forms and simple rules but need to learn more...and I also need to get this darn thing done also.

Feel free to message me in private if you wish.
Thank you.
Regards and thanks,
Harry Carter
aware_support

Re: Need help with many small things.

Post by aware_support »

Hi Harry,

we do offer private online sessions where we can go through your issues and/or discuss any general aspects of the product. The cost of a 1 hour session is $120. You can have as many sessions as you need.

If you are interested please write to [email protected]
Aware IM Support Team