SessionId?

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
hpl123

SessionId?

Post by hpl123 »

Hi all,
I have use for a unique identifier for every login (guest accesslevel mainly) and know we have the SessionId attribute in the login notification. This is I presume 100% unique and can be used as identifier but how can I get the SessionId in other ways like via rules, processes etc.? Scenario example, If I capture the SessionId with login and create a BO with it. If I then want to search for that BO (and I don´t have the SessionId stored anywhere like when a guest "logs" in), how can I refer to it? FIND BO WHERE ? Other things to think about using this, tips etc.?

Thanks
Henrik (V8 Developer Ed. - Windows)
Jaymer

Re: SessionId?

Post by Jaymer »

--deleted--
Last edited by Jaymer on Thu May 14, 2020 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Click Here to see a collection of my tips & hacks on this forum. Or search for "JaymerTip" in the search bar at the top.

Jaymer
Aware Programming & Consulting - Tampa FL
hpl123

Post by hpl123 »

Not sure how guest users are handled. Do each login via a guest accesslevel have a LoggedInSystemUser ? and the "SessionVar", is that a attribute I would configure which could then be used or some hidden system attribute? If this is how it works, problem solved.
Jaymer

Post by Jaymer »

Click Here to see a collection of my tips & hacks on this forum. Or search for "JaymerTip" in the search bar at the top.

Jaymer
Aware Programming & Consulting - Tampa FL
hpl123

Post by hpl123 »

Awesome, thx Jaymer. I though I did a thorough search in the forum for this :?