Interest "demo" app business model canvas?

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
hpl123

Interest "demo" app business model canvas?

Post by hpl123 »

Hi all,
I have built a "clone" of the business model canvas (and value proposition canvas) for internal use and was wondering if anyone would be interested in buying a "demo" app with the functionality etc. in Aware? The app is 100% functional and covers all parts of the business model canvas (including testing parts) + the value proposition canvas and follows the business model / value proposition canvas methodology 100%.

I have spent many hours building it so can´t offer it for free but if a couple of developers are interested in buying it, I can extract it (currently built into another app) and prepare a demo BSV which basically is the entire app (except for the custom theme I am using and/but I can do a custom theme as well if that is something you would want). I am thinking somewhere around 300USD for the entire app (per developer and I have to make it worth my while so again only doing this is I get enough interest). If interested, please contact me via the forum and I will survey interest and get back to potential interesting parties and also update this thread if I decide to actually do this. Feel free to ask questions if you have any.

NB: Just a caveat and to make this clear: I have build this for internal use only and am if anything selling the Aware app (not the actual methodology) which is built to function according to the business model and value proposition canvases methodology. If you intend to buy it and use it internally or in other business projects, it´s your own responsibility to look up potential licensing etc. aspects i.e I am not responsible for how you use it. I will if there is interest enquire the relevant owners of the methodology (Strategyzer and Strategyzer AG) before selling it to make sure I don´t do any violations of their license and/but don´t THINK it will be a problem as I am not selling use of the actual tool but rather a tool built upon their methology which a buyer then can use in their projects and where the buyer is responsible for their own use. When it comes to internal use i.e use within a company etc. no licenses apply really if I understand it correctly (quote from Strategyzer: "the tools are there for you to use without restriction in modeling your own or other people's businesses". It´s when you use it in public facing, commercial applications etc. you would need to look into licensing). Read more here: https://strategyzer.uservoice.com/knowl ... alue-propo

Here you can see short overviews over the canvases:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoAOzMTLP5s
https://creately.com/blog/diagrams/busi ... explained/

Here is how it looks in Aware:
1.png
1.png (158.19 KiB) Viewed 4198 times
2.png
2.png (36.56 KiB) Viewed 4198 times
3.png
3.png (135.6 KiB) Viewed 4198 times
PS: One thing I know people will ask is if the different areas in the canvases support drag and drop, no they do not as it´s currently not supported in Aware (and also not really needed for the functionality as the different areas are specific i.e it often doesn´t make sense to move items from one area to another).
Henrik (V8 Developer Ed. - Windows)
hpl123

Re: Interest "demo" app business model canvas?

Post by hpl123 »

No real interest so not doing the demo app thing. If anyone has a need for this functionality i.e the business model and value proposition canvases etc. in some future project, I can still sell it to you (but at another cost of course). FYI: I am also available for consulting work in all things Aware if anyone needs it.
Henrik (V8 Developer Ed. - Windows)