Document Management Custom work

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
Markfre1

Document Management Custom work

Post by Markfre1 »

Our business has mainly been with CPA's/ Accountants. I would like to add to our product line a document management module through AIM. However, I need one capability and would need this most likely custom developed.

The current product out there for accountants created a print driver. So if the accountant has up a tax return, when they go to print, they can select the file cabinet printer, and it pops us the file cabinet and they can add it to the proper document folder. I guess this can be converted to a PDF, or in the case of Word, Excel, maybe the original format, or an option to turn into PDF and save.

I will be meeting with accountants in about a week, and get more details but the current product out there has been changed and is now very expensive and my accountants are looking for a different solution.

By the way, this would be useful to everyone because it provides a complete document solution to your clients as an add on product.

Anyone who has that capability, let me know.

Mark F
RLJB

Re: Document Management Custom work

Post by RLJB »

Hey Mark - did you get this up and going? I'm curious to see what this would look like pls.
Rod. Aware 8.6 (latest build), Developer Edition, on OS Linux (Ubuntu) using GUI hosted on AWS EC2, MYSQL on AWS RDS
Markfre1

Re: Document Management Custom work

Post by Markfre1 »

No we haven't pursued it yet it's something on the agenda that were considering right now we're working with our accounting. If we get into it I'll let you know.