Run a process after bulk editing inline editing is saved

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
swiftinitpvtltd

Run a process after bulk editing inline editing is saved

Post by swiftinitpvtltd »

I do not see an option to run a process after bulk editing inline editing in query grid is saved.
How do we run a process only after bulk editing is saved?(for example user edits and save 5 or 6 lines) once all 6 lines are saved then run a process. Also I noticed that if user does not loose focus on current cell in inline edit it does not save until you explicitly click save changes.
One more issue I found in kendogrid bulk editing is when you add first entry(0 records initially) until you loose focus or add second entry first entry does not get saved. Is there any save bulk edit action in aware via code?

https://www.telerik.com/forums/what-doe ... ngle-means
The red triangles indicate a modified value, which has not been saved yet.
Now if you are editing textbox values until you add one more row these red values remain red(not saved) but if you have dropdown it gets immediately saved.

How can we make number or textbox values saved immediately in kendo inline edit grid on lost focus?
swiftinitpvtltd

Re: Run a process after bulk editing inline editing is saved

This is what I need in render of aware-

https://www.telerik.com/forums/incell-e ... ut-of-cell
I'm trying to figure out how to automatically save the cell data when I step out of the cell.
The save event only fires when you loose focus on entire row and then that red arrow goes away.

I need save of row when user enters value in number text box and he loses focus-
function(e){this.dataSource.sync()}
swiftinitpvtltd

Re: Run a process after bulk editing inline editing is saved

found it and its working!
$(".k-grid").data('kendoGrid').dataSource.sync();
This saves data immediately for all isdirty rows.