FontAwesome V5 Pro.

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
rbross

Re: FontAwesome V5 Pro.

Post by rbross »

Not sure what he is talking about I did what Mark did, cleared my cache and I see fa5 pro fonts in the config tool.
Roger Ross
AwareIM 8.7 (build 3025) ~ MS-SQL ~ Windows 10 ~
AwareIM 8.5 (build 2828) ~ MS-SQL ~ Windows 10 ~
BLOMASKY

Post by BLOMASKY »

I just installed the latest build (gives me zero supress in shortcuts) and I guess Vlad changed the CSS since it now works with Light, Reguar and Solid.

Bruce
rbross

Post by rbross »

BLOMASKY wrote:
PointsWell wrote:
Also, if you go the route of adding a line to startup.html don't forget to update all the previewXXX.html files - otherwise you won't be able to see your font awesome icons in the config tool
Where are these PreviewXXX files and how do you update them?

Thanks
Bruce
Bruce, not sure what previewxxx files he is referring to I did what Mark did refresh my cache and I can see FA5 pro fonts in the config tool.
Roger Ross
AwareIM 8.7 (build 3025) ~ MS-SQL ~ Windows 10 ~
AwareIM 8.5 (build 2828) ~ MS-SQL ~ Windows 10 ~
PointsWell

Post by PointsWell »

rbross wrote:
BLOMASKY wrote:
PointsWell wrote:
Also, if you go the route of adding a line to startup.html don't forget to update all the previewXXX.html files - otherwise you won't be able to see your font awesome icons in the config tool
Where are these PreviewXXX files and how do you update them?

Thanks
Bruce
Bruce, not sure what previewxxx files he is referring to I did what Mark did refresh my cache and I can see FA5 pro fonts in the config tool.
There are 3 Previewxxx.html in Tomcat/webapps/AwareIM folder previewform.html, previewquery.html, previewperspective.html. These seem to be used when you preview forms inside the configuration. I work with a remote server and a local configurator, if I make changes to startup (like add a new css location) but don't change the preview file then the configurator doesn't show the changes. Your mileage may differ.
Preview files
Preview files
158EDF2B-A78B-48E0-8CD7-24C759B9A61D.jpeg (71.96 KiB) Viewed 5986 times
If you've updated to the latest build it should have been fixed (see change log).
customaware

Post by customaware »

They are in webapps/AwareIM folder Bruce.

I did not need to update them when replacing the Free version with the Pro version.
Cheers,
Mark