Severe AwareIM Error on Integrity check

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
rbross

Severe AwareIM Error on Integrity check

Post by rbross »

Hello,

I made a few changes to some BOs removing and adding new references, and deleting unused BO's, entered test mode everything converted fine but then I think I must have removed and added a reference before Aware had the change to remove the old one. Now I am getting this error when going into test mode.

Error dropping indexes Cannot drop the index 'SCHEDULEDDEPARTUREPICKUPLOCATION.I149331191', because it does not exist or you do not have permission.
2019-04-18 09:32:39,430 ERROR -Exception while undoing test publish Error reading business space version from persistence The result set has no current row.
Server encountered an exception Error altering table columns The index 'I1371882766' is dependent on column 'ob_ScheduledDepartureDate_RID'.

If I knew which table was still referencing 'ob_ScheduledDepartureDate_RID' then I think I could resolve this issue.

I deleted 3 BO's after making sure they were not referenced anywhere in the BSV and changed the reference on another BO. DB is MS SQL. SQL is still showing the Tables I deleted in Aware which tells me Aware has not had a chance to Drop them yet.

Does Aware have a file where it keeps track of DB changes? If I could modify that file and manually sync everything between Aware and SQL I think the BSV and SQL would be OK again.

I do have a backup of the BSV before these changes but I do not have a backup of the DB.(my bad)

Using AwareIM v8.2 build 2565
MSSQL Express

Thanks
Roger Ross
AwareIM 8.7 (build 3025) ~ MS-SQL ~ Windows 10 ~
AwareIM 8.5 (build 2828) ~ MS-SQL ~ Windows 10 ~
Jaymer

Re: Severe AwareIM Error on Integrity check

Post by Jaymer »

Just manually delete the index using the sql tool
Click Here to see a collection of my tips & hacks on this forum. Or search for "JaymerTip" in the search bar at the top.

Jaymer
Aware Programming & Consulting - Tampa FL
rbross

Post by rbross »

Jaymer wrote:Just manually delete the index using the sql tool
I'm not sure which sql tool you are referring to?
Do you mean delete the record?
Roger Ross
Jaymer

Post by Jaymer »

Use whatever SQL tool you have on your system.
And aware has told you the index that’s the problem:I1371882766
Find that index and manually delete it using your GUI SQL tool then try to test.
Click Here to see a collection of my tips & hacks on this forum. Or search for "JaymerTip" in the search bar at the top.

Jaymer
Aware Programming & Consulting - Tampa FL
rbross

Post by rbross »

RESOLVED
Had to delete the index from the ScheduledDeparturePickupLoction Table in SQL server management studio. Then Awareim completed the rest of the DB changes when entering Test mode.
Roger Ross