NEW AWARE IM OPTIMIZER TOOL

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
customaware

Post by customaware »

Tilen Kordis and Ocean Software Solutions have been supporting the Magic development community with their amazing Optimization tool for over 10 Years.
Check out their website at http://www.magic-optimizer.com/index.php

We at Customaware Systems have approached them with a view to bring the same capability to the Aware IM Community.

To better explain the tool and demonstrate to sort of benefits that it provides those in the Magic community, Tilen will be holding a Webinar at 7:00pm EST USA time Thursday 17th January.

Feel free to join the webinar to really see the benefits in action and to ask Tilen himself any questions you might have.

Join the Webinar here…
https://www.gotomeet.me/customaware

CROWD FUNDING

To get the project started, we will need to Crowd Fund the initial seed needed of 10,000 USD and Tilen will be aiming to have Version 1 Ready, hopefully ready to roll out for the Conference at the end of April.

We are inviting you to participate by offering three levels of Sponsorship Funding as follows.

GOLD SPONSORSHIP - 2,000 USD
Benefits: Free License and Upgrades for Life
Access go Beta Program
Free email and Skype Support

SILVER SPONSORSHIP - 1,000 USD
Benefits: Free License and Upgrades up to and including Version 4
Access go Beta Program
Free email and Skype Support

BRONZE SPONSORSHIP- 500 USD
Benefits: Free License and Upgrades up to and including Version 2
Free email Support

As a long time Magic Optimizer user we understand the value of this tool so we will kick off the Crowd Funding with a pledge for GOLD SPONSORSHIP.

PLANNED VERSION 1 FEATURE LIST

Flow chart of Forms - Select a starting point and draw a flow chart of Forms (additional info on rules, processes…)

Unused elements - List of unused elements

Cross reference - Show me everything that uses me.... BO Ref, BO Shortcut, Query, Process, BO Rule, Any HTML, Report, Notification etc
- Show me everything that I use
What BOs I reference.
What Processes I call. (from either a Rule, or Form or Button, or AwareApp call)
What files and Classes that I use
What scripts I use
What Fontawesome Fonts I use
What BOs I use that I do not use in a Form
- CSS rules checking
- If any 3d party plugins are used, like Google maps, any other APIs and anything that is not native to AwareIM

Checks - List of Process Calls that have unmatched Process Inputs
List of all CSS files in the Custom/CSS/MyBSV folder and
All css classes that are not used
All css classes that are duplicated
All css classes that are incorrectly formed (ie no closing } )

"List of all .js files in Custom/JS that are used and not used in the BSV

- Combo boxes without connections to range data - Make of car -> Model of car = did developer forget to ensure the Model combo box shows the range data for selected Make of the car"
- List all Rules that are Commented out - some developer disable rules by using '0=1' or similar additional condition to temporarily disable Rules; it's common to forget to enable these rules back when needed
- Did developer forget to add Edit/Delete field?

Process flowchart

Spellchecker

Cross reference - HTML Tags

The Aware IM Optimizer will be an Awaresome Tool to boost your productivity which enhancing the reliability and quality of your application and it will be able to be used on any number of your applications.

Please note the following.
This project is being initiated independently of Awaresoft but Awaresoft are very supportive of the tool and will assist Ocean Software Solutions with the technical
requirements of Aware IM to help them to deliver the best tool for Aware IM possible.
While this project is being initiated by Customaware Systems LLC, we are not affiliated with Ocean Software Solutions, will not receive any profit or benefit from
the project and are, in fact, only providing seed funding in the form of Gold Sponsorship.
Last edited by customaware on Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cheers,
Mark
customaware

WEBINAR REMINDER - NEW AWARE IM OPTIMIZER TOOL

Post by customaware »

Just a quick note to remind you that the Webinar by Ocean Solutions regarding the Aware IM Optimizer Project.

Join the Webinar here https://www.gotomeet.me/customaware at 7:00PM East Coast USA Time... That is this evening.

11:00 AM Friday Sydney Time
4:00 PM Thursday Pacific Time
Midnight Thursday GMT

See you there.
Cheers,
Mark
customaware

DETAILS & WEBINAR RECORDING - NEW AWARE IM OPTIMIZER TOOL

Post by customaware »

See all the details, Recording Video and Sponsorship Details

https://awareimdevelopers.com/awareim-optimizer/
Cheers,
Mark
T0M

Re: NEW AWARE IM OPTIMIZER TOOL

Post by T0M »

Hey Mark,

any updates/news on this tool? Or is it abandoned/deferred?

(seems to be removed from awareimdevelopers.com and also not present on their website)
8.2 (Build 2570) | MySQL | Win 2016 | UpCloud | == Arabica && || Robusta
customaware

Re: NEW AWARE IM OPTIMIZER TOOL

Post by customaware »

It is progressing.
We will be demoing it at the conference.
Cheers,
Mark