Fiddling with Attribute Style on a Form

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
customaware

Fiddling with Attribute Style on a Form

Post by customaware »

I have the following on a Form...
Screen Shot 2017-12-03 at 12.12.22 am.png
Screen Shot 2017-12-03 at 12.12.22 am.png (10.06 KiB) Viewed 7333 times
The top number is a standard Aware attribute with a Style of Align Right applied.
The lower number is a html cell with a number I have styled. Notice here I have 5px padding to the right.

Does anyone know how I can for a standard Aware Attribute to have a little padding to the right? I need to do this for about 20 Attributes on the form.
Cheers,
Mark
BenHayat

Re: Fiddling with Attribute Style on a Form

Post by BenHayat »

So Mark works 3,333 hours a year (around 64 hours per week) and makes $8,157,228 a year (around $156,869 per week). :D
johntalbott

Post by johntalbott »

eagles9999 wrote:I have the following on a Form...
Screen Shot 2017-12-03 at 12.12.22 am.png
The top number is a standard Aware attribute with a Style of Align Right applied.
The lower number is a html cell with a number I have styled. Notice here I have 5px padding to the right.

Does anyone know how I can for a standard Aware Attribute to have a little padding to the right? I need to do this for about 20 Attributes on the form.
A few options:
1. Add a new CSS class and apply it to the form inputs
2. Override the style of the out of the box CSS class being applied to form inputs
3. Use jQuery to directly apply the style to the inputs in the form render script. Something along the lines of ... $(input).css("padding-right", "5px").
VocalDay Solutions - Agility - Predictability - Quality

We specialize in enabling business through the innovative use of technology.

AwareIM app with beautiful UI/UX - https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/crfUrrVeB3t
BLOMASKY

Post by BLOMASKY »

I like #2. I did that for a lot of the defaults (esp. on TD cells on grids, to tighten things up.) Then I don't have to fiddle around with each form / query.

Bruce
customaware

Post by customaware »

There's something else you can show us how to do at the Conference Bruce.
Cheers,
Mark
Jhstephenson

Post by Jhstephenson »

I saw this thread and was wondering just what needs to be included in my custom css to alter margins, padding, and any other attributes I might want to change for my form attributes?

What element in the default css is currently defining this?