How easy is it to customize generated form

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
bobalston

How easy is it to customize generated form

Post by bobalston »

I am an Access application developer who is looking for an online development environment. In my looking for such one of the limitations I have found in many products is in how to present the fields/controls of a table/object on a form. YOur product creates a default form with all data fields/controls in a single row. I saw in the demo that you can easily make it use two rows.

Can you move any field/control to any location on the form space via a drag and drop capability?

Can you add tabs to a form and them move fields/controls from the first/default tab to additional tabs you have added, placing the fields/controls wherever you want on the tab?

Bob
aware_support2

Post by aware_support2 »

Form sections in Aware IM have grid-based layout with multiple rows and columns. The default forms have one column but you can insert more if desired. You can move attributes between the cells in the grid using drag and drop (click a cell, then click it again, hold and drag to a different location).

You can create tabbed form by adding a separate form section for each tab. Form sections are separate from each other and you can place the same or different attributes on different form sections.

Please have a look at the sample application design in the Configuration Tool for examples of using both multi-column and tabbed forms.
Aware IM Support Team