Closing a VP

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
customaware

Closing a VP

Post by customaware »

I have a VP that displays two different forms of the same BO side by side.

I want to have just a Close button on the left hand form and no button on the right hand form.
Then when I click the Close Button, I want it to save that form and close the tab.
Have tried giving the Tab and ID and using CLOSE TAB but closes the entire Browser Tab rather than the Aware Tab

Cannot get the Cancel but NOT to display
Cannot get the Tab to Close
Cannot disable the x on the Tab to avoid closing there
Can Close after Save but Cannot Save upon CLose.

Any suggestions please
Cheers,
Mark
Jaymer

Re: Closing a VP

Post by Jaymer »

Mark,
I know you're busy in Germany, but did you ever get CLOSE TAB to close a newly opened VP Tab?
I open a tab with a VP in it, and when I'm done I need to close the tab.
1 of the Forms has the Save/Close buttons, and the Close does close the form, but leaves the other Content Panels in the Tab.
Solution?

thx
Click Here to see a collection of my tips & hacks on this forum. Or search for "JaymerTip" in the search bar at the top.

Jaymer
Aware Programming & Consulting - Tampa FL
Jaymer

Re: Closing a VP

Post by Jaymer »

LOL
I tried adding an ID to the VP Tab, and now it closes the entire App - just like you found.
Click Here to see a collection of my tips & hacks on this forum. Or search for "JaymerTip" in the search bar at the top.

Jaymer
Aware Programming & Consulting - Tampa FL