Panel Size Render

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
PointsWell

Panel Size Render

Post by PointsWell »

Hi

I know that I can allocate space for a form but is it possible to set a default size for a panel within the form?

For example if I set the height of a form to 350px and then have 2 panels within that form, one with six lines and one with just one then switching back and forward between the two means that buttons start gumption up and down and the screen area of background visible increases and decreases.

Other than just adding extra blank rows to the form (which can get thrown if you have an image in one row (as an example) is there a way to manually control this?
pureist

Re: Panel Size Render

Post by pureist »

"..have 2 panels within that form.."
what is a 'panel'?
do you mean Reference Attribute grid, or Tab ('section')?
Last edited by pureist on Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
PointsWell

Post by PointsWell »

pureist wrote:"..have 2 panels within that form.."
what is a 'panel'?
do you mean Reference Attribute grid?
Image Image

Can I use a render script to force this to be the same height when two sections have differing heights?
aware_support

Post by aware_support »

This is the default behaviour of the underlying Kendo UI library. You can try to set an explicit height using render script - not sure whether this will work or not. Otherwise, some blank rows would do (you can implement them as HTML cell on a form with a <div style="height:...">
Aware IM Support Team