If you think that something doesn't work in Aware IM post your message here
#52968 by swiftinitpvtltd
Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:56 pm
Image Gallery feature photo album bsv works if your image is in database. As soon as I put small image and enlarged images in file folder the image gallery picture click give document not found error. I tried setting it with different properties but image gallery feature not working when images are in file folder.
#52981 by himanshu
Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:52 am
Hi Amit,

Make sure you have a rule which defines the file path of the storage in FilePathAttribute... it should be initialized.

Else share the Logs over here when you create the object or do edit.
#52982 by swiftinitpvtltd
Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:19 am
Thanks Himanshu. I have filepath attribute set properly and image shows up in gallery but the enlarged image(which is also in file folder) does not work on click using Image Gallery action-says document not found. Its only working when image is in database. I will prepare a sample bsv and will attach here. In sample photogallery app when you click on image gallery image it enlarges due to Image Gallery action which for me only works when 2 images are in databases(vs mine in file folder).
#52983 by himanshu
Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:25 am
Ok, I understand now what you were saying above.. default behavior to show actual picture representation is not working properly when we use FileFolder as Storage.

Interesting... I will do a test and update you.