If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
#52776 by swiftinitpvtltd
Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:15 pm
I have 5 tabs for 5 queries attached to single BO item form and I want to hide 3rd tab for user with specific access level(he should not see third tab query grid). How do I hide specific query grid(entire grid and its tab) using condition? I do not want to filter query showing zero items, I want to hide entire query grid for accesslevel ABC.
#52778 by johntalbott
Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:28 pm
Each tab is represented by a Form Section that has a "Not present when" setting.

You could set it to LoggedInSystemUser.AccessLevel='ABC'

aimformsection-notpresentwhen.png
aimformsection-notpresentwhen.png (113.22 KiB) Viewed 466 times
#52782 by swiftinitpvtltd
Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:16 am
Thanks. This is really helpful for hiding multi form tabs in my other scenario. My issue is little different. I have a single form that contains 5 referenced items as 5 tabs(so 5 grids in single form- single parent to multi relationship to 5 children)-
One form with 5 tabs and each tab has single grid with inline edits. I want to hide 3rd tab altogether(this is not a subform rather its a tabs inside same form(Om_bo1grid,Om_bo2grid, Om_Bo3grid,Om_Bo4grid, Om_Bo5grid) as tabs and Parent BO which has this form relates to these Bo1,...Bo5 as parent. I want to know how do hide entire grid. I see item display rules but its for items and not for entire grid and its tab. As the app is multi tenant app I need to hide these grids based on user access level. Some thing like ""Not present when" setting for form subform but same for OM_column shown as grid and its tab in single form.