SEO and other things in Aware

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
swiftinitpvtltd

SEO and other things in Aware

Post by swiftinitpvtltd »

Early this year we successfully built and delivered complex Aware IM solution and it was used by 1000 users heavily and at one point 200+ users at one go used it within 5 minutes and there was no problem at all(aware Im and tomcat handled everything so well and we had tons of looped complex processes thisuser thatuser...). So I know now the power of Aware IM after taking on 1000 users in production system. The only thing I wish it has SEO features built in that makes it great for google search and then google searches Aware IM internet facing apps via SEO and search rankings/URL's(SEO on google mainly works on URL's and tags inside URL's for example if users hits url's that contains /Jobs/Australia/Brisbane then next time anyone in Brisbane searches for jobs this guy comes up in google search).
Also if there are some more HTML5 cool mobile app ready samples built it will be good to start with.(I know there is one mobile sample)
hpl123

Re: SEO and other things in Aware

Post by hpl123 »

swiftinitpvtltd wrote:Early this year we successfully built and delivered complex Aware IM solution and it was used by 1000 users heavily and at one point 200+ users at one go used it within 5 minutes and there was no problem at all(aware Im and tomcat handled everything so well and we had tons of looped complex processes thisuser thatuser...). So I know now the power of Aware IM after taking on 1000 users in production system. The only thing I wish it has SEO features built in that makes it great for google search and then google searches Aware IM internet facing apps via SEO and search rankings/URL's(SEO on google mainly works on URL's and tags inside URL's for example if users hits url's that contains /Jobs/Australia/Brisbane then next time anyone in Brisbane searches for jobs this guy comes up in google search).
Also if there are some more HTML5 cool mobile app ready samples built it will be good to start with.(I know there is one mobile sample)
It would be nice to hear some more about the 1000 user app (not specific details if you don't want to share), things like:
- Concurrent user performance, numbers etc..
- Performance strategy, tips etc..
- Server and load balancing setup etc..
- App area i.e what does it do?
- Tenant setup i.e how is tenant division, protection etc. setup and configured
- Platform i.e desktop only or desktop/tablet/mobile etc..
- Other things you can share?
Henrik (V8 Developer Ed. - Windows)
swiftinitpvtltd

Post by swiftinitpvtltd »

I will not be able to share app specific details but the servers were not special servers and with good standard configuration everything went fine and it was not a multi tenant app. I did not log any concurrent user sessions but when we monitored logs server did not crash or had extreme slowness due to 200+ logins/activity within 5 minutes.
I am not sure on how 10000 users apps will behave but I think I saw one post from aware support replying to concurrent users query and its pretty standard-as long as you have standard load-memory aware Im should hold up. I have not worked on load balanced servers inside aware app(I did use load balanced servers in SharePoint 50k users app previously) so I do not know right now how it should/will behave in that scenario with high intensity usage.
hpl123

Post by hpl123 »

Thanks for the info and what you could share, interesting to hear more about what people have actually done in Aware.
Henrik (V8 Developer Ed. - Windows)