How to hide multi tab query form one tab based on condition

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
swiftinitpvtltd

How to hide multi tab query form one tab based on condition

Post by swiftinitpvtltd »

I have 5 tabs for 5 queries attached to single BO item form and I want to hide 3rd tab for user with specific access level(he should not see third tab query grid). How do I hide specific query grid(entire grid and its tab) using condition? I do not want to filter query showing zero items, I want to hide entire query grid for accesslevel ABC.
johntalbott

Re: How to hide multi tab query form one tab based on condit

Post by johntalbott »

Each tab is represented by a Form Section that has a "Not present when" setting.

You could set it to LoggedInSystemUser.AccessLevel='ABC'
aimformsection-notpresentwhen.png
aimformsection-notpresentwhen.png (113.22 KiB) Viewed 4302 times
VocalDay Solutions - Agility - Predictability - Quality

We specialize in enabling business through the innovative use of technology.

AwareIM app with beautiful UI/UX - https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/crfUrrVeB3t
swiftinitpvtltd

Re: How to hide multi tab query form one tab based on condit

Post by swiftinitpvtltd »

Thanks. This is really helpful for hiding multi form tabs in my other scenario. My issue is little different. I have a single form that contains 5 referenced items as 5 tabs(so 5 grids in single form- single parent to multi relationship to 5 children)-
One form with 5 tabs and each tab has single grid with inline edits. I want to hide 3rd tab altogether(this is not a subform rather its a tabs inside same form(Om_bo1grid,Om_bo2grid, Om_Bo3grid,Om_Bo4grid, Om_Bo5grid) as tabs and Parent BO which has this form relates to these Bo1,...Bo5 as parent. I want to know how do hide entire grid. I see item display rules but its for items and not for entire grid and its tab. As the app is multi tenant app I need to hide these grids based on user access level. Some thing like ""Not present when" setting for form subform but same for OM_column shown as grid and its tab in single form.