Problem With Results Showing and Changes taking effect

If you think that something doesn't work in Aware IM post your message here
twhitehurst

Problem With Results Showing and Changes taking effect

Post by twhitehurst »

I've upgraded to the new version but I'm having problems with a few strange things happening.

First: I have a BO called Site and it has a Shortcut to a BO called Customer. When the users try to pick a Customer (I have them displaying in 100 per page results) the will see the Customer listing for pages 1,2,3 but then not see pages 4,5, and then see 6,7 & 8.

The pages are random? I cannot even use the version 3 option for this look up as the look up window will either be entirly blank of all Customer Records or show just a few in the window.

Second Problem: In the Visual Perspective I had a Tree style being used and wanted to change it to the Vertical style. I made the change and added some wording to the Static HTML for the Main page, but no matter what I do the changes DO NOT take effect in the Business Space. Do I need to rebuild these under V3?

My biggest problem is the Customer look up listed above as the Business Space is unusable without being able to pick a customer?

thanks for any help

Todd Whitehurst
<a href="http://www.cdmworld.com">CDMWorld</a>
twhitehurst

I figured out the Visual Perspective issue - My Only Problem

Post by twhitehurst »

Is the blank pages issues as reported in this thread.

thanks
aware_support

Post by aware_support »

Please e-mail your BSV file to [email protected] and provide detailed steps required to reproduce the problem.

Thank you
Aware IM Support Team
joftech

Post by joftech »

Hi,

I am having a similar problem to twhitehurst.

A number of the business spaces I am hsoting will no longer show records in some of the visual perspectives. For example in one case I have sales orders. All the records exist in the database but when I do a find sales order no records show in the results screen. The same is happening in a different BSV for clients.

Alan
aware_support

Post by aware_support »

The problem that Alan refers to should be fixed in build 1022
Aware IM Support Team