Calendar used as a to do list without time range

If you think that something doesn't work in Aware IM post your message here
mcs

Calendar used as a to do list without time range

Post by mcs »

Hi,

Is there a way to remove the time range in the calendar. The need is to provide doctors with a list of " To Do " list without hours, but ordered by Dr ID.

Secondly, is it possible to build the displayed subject from a set of attributest.The idea is to click on a button near the subjet to dispaly a new window from witch we can provide a range of attributes selection as part of the subject. i.e. "Dr Colson, Mr Cockx, Leg, Left, Tybia, PTH surgery".
Where Dr Colson is the doctor, Mr Cockx is the patient, the next items refere to the operation to be done on is left leg.

Thanks,
Theo
aware_support

Post by aware_support »

Is there a way to remove the time range in the calendar. The need is to provide doctors with a list of " To Do " list without hours, but ordered by Dr ID.

Why do you need a calendar if you want to remove the time range? Why can't you use a standard query to display a To D list?

Secondly, is it possible to build the displayed subject from a set of attributest.The idea is to click on a button near the subjet to dispaly a new window from witch we can provide a range of attributes selection as part of the subject. i.e. "Dr Colson, Mr Cockx, Leg, Left, Tybia, PTH surgery".
Where Dr Colson is the doctor, Mr Cockx is the patient, the next items refere to the operation to be done on is left leg.

You can define a rule that would construct a Subject attribute automatically from other attributes. Once the user clicks on the subject displayed in the calendar a form of the object will be displayed where you can show whatever you like. I may be misunderstanding the question - if so, please explain more clearly.
Aware IM Support Team
mcs

Post by mcs »

It is not a real TO DO LIST. They need a calendar view (day, week, month, year) with assigned list of operations containing
- Doctor's ID and Name
- Patient Name,Age, gender, phone number, unique hospital ID
- Body part and disease
- Type of operation to plan
- Comments
All this is edited by secretaries on the phone !

All attributes should be part of different object i have to create while displayed or edited in the calendar view. I have to keep some control on what secretaries are editing via combo list, pop up menu, check list, etc...That's why i need to construct the subject in another window from the calendar view.

I'm sorry for my poor English, i m French speaking.

I hope this is more clear !

Theo
aware_support

Post by aware_support »

This can be done if you create an Operation object and make it an "Appointment", so that it can be used in a calendar. This object will have certain compulsory attributes (like Start Time, End Time, Subject etc) and it will also have your own attributes - reference to a Doctor object, reference to a Patient object, body part, disease etc.

You must have compulsory attributes defined in an object but you don't have to display them on the form - you can add rules to assign values to these attributes automatically (such as Subject). The instances of Operations will be displayed in a calendar. When a user clicks on an entry in a calendar a form of the Operation will pop-up and the secretary will be able to enter or edit all the necessary details (doctor, comments, body part etc). You can also control access to these attributes by different users by making certain attributes read-only or hide them completely for certain categories of users.

Does this answer your question or I am missing something?
Aware IM Support Team
mcs

Post by mcs »

Yes,
That's exactly what i needed to hear . I'm testing some other functionalities before advising this customer to go for AWARE IM Software. Is there a plan for a french book or any documentation ? This would help. If not, i will be there to give them some help.

Again thank you for your responsive ? support .
Not all the vendors are doing the same.

Theo M., ir
aware_support

Post by aware_support »

Currently there are no plans for the documentation in French.

Best Regards
Aware IM Support Team