2016 Conference Package Now Available.

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
customaware

2016 Conference Package Now Available.

Post by customaware »

Dear Aware IM Developers,

For those who were unable to attend the recent Aware IM Developers International Conference in Bali, the complete contents of the Conference
is now available for purchase.

The Conference Package is chock full of valuable Aware IM related information that you can use as a reference tool, a learning resource and use in your own applications.
Please contents of the Package see the can be seen below. Please note that every session was Recorded and includes essentially 3 days of video. (Note: Load balancing presentation
included - Thanx Vlad - but was not presented as we ran out of time.

All sessions that involved direct use of Aware IM mainly focuses on Version 7. However, a number of the sessions provide extremely valuable information regardless of the version you are using.
Package Contents
Package Contents
ConferencePackageContents.jpg (75.96 KiB) Viewed 9728 times
For those wishing to purchase the Package, please send an email to [email protected] requesting to receive a Paypal Invoice for the correct Product Code (see Pricing table below).
Once you receive and pay the Invoice, a download link will be forwarded to you.

Also, last years Conference Package is also still available for purchase and Bundle pricing is as follows.

Non attendance at either 2015 or 2016 Conference - No Prior Purchase
NC16O - 2016 Conference Package Only $400 USD
NC15O - 2015 Conference Package Only $300 USD
NC1516 - 2015 & 2016 Conference Package Bundle $600 USD

Non attendance at either 2015 or 2016 Conference but Purchased 2015 Package
NCP15 - 2016 Conference Package Only $350 USD

Attended 2015 But NOT 2016 Conference
AC15 - 2016 Conference Package Only $300 USD
2015 Conference Package Provided Free

Attended 2016 But NOT 2015 Conference
AC16 - 2015 Conference Package Only $200 USD
2016 Conference Package Provided Free

Please note that the Zero to Hero Beginners Workshop Package availability and Pricing will be provided in due course... Hopefully, within the next week.

Note: Most of the audio in the recordings is fine. However, occasionally it is difficult to hear what is said when someone from the audience asks a question but the Presenter's answer
can be heard and most often the question is obvious. Unfortunately, the last 20 odd minutes of Codrin Mitin's Presentation was lost (suspect dead mic battery) however all of the video is fine.

All invoice requests will be handled as quickly as possible but depending on time zones, requests will be responded to in less than 24 hours.
Cheers,
Mark
tford

Re: 2016 Conference Package Now Available.

Post by tford »

Great work, Mark!

You are certainly a very valuable asset to the AwareIM community!
Tom - V8.8 build 3137 - MySql / PostGres
BenHayat

Post by BenHayat »

tford wrote:Great work, Mark!

I agree 1000x. And very inspiring.
hpl123

Post by hpl123 »

tford wrote:Great work, Mark!

Couldn´t agree more, thanks for the effort Mark :).
Henrik (V8 Developer Ed. - Windows)
weblike

Post by weblike »

Thank you Mark. All agree with above opinions :)
Thx,
George
DB: MySql 5.6.42
BenHayat

Post by BenHayat »

Hi everyone;

I'm going through the downloaded materials and I'll be going through the contents soon and will share some points.

For starter, Mark has done a good job in organizing the materials per speaker. Secondly, there are a lot of materials covered. I'm sure these can save a person lots of times, especially when they're not in User Guide. I'll be diving into "Advance Script" soon... :D

As I cover each speaker, I'll share my points with you and you will get a sense of it's value.
himanshu

Post by himanshu »

Agreed !

From,
Himanshu Jain

AwareIM Consultant (since version 4.0)
DB: MYSQL, MSSQL
Jaymer

Post by Jaymer »

Damn, that look like they were roughing it. Almost primitive setting there.... straw, hand made chairs... practically out in the bush.
Wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. :D
Click Here to see a collection of my tips & hacks on this forum. Or search for "JaymerTip" in the search bar at the top.

Jaymer
Aware Programming & Consulting - Tampa FL
BenHayat

Post by BenHayat »

Jaymer wrote:Damn, that look like they were roughing it. Almost primitive setting there.... straw, hand made chairs... practically out in the bush.
Wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. :D
Jaymer, I highly recommend that you get both packages that will speed up your progress in Aware learning curve.
BenHayat

Post by BenHayat »

First of all, there are 8 speakers/recordings in the package.
I just finished the first one that was covered by Vlad, Aware's Chief Architect.

Note: Although I was one of the first ones to start V7 and I spent a lot of time beta testing from Beta 1, I ended up learning V7 pretty good. This really helped me to migrate and re-design my mobile.
As I started watching Vlad's detail videos (Over 3 hours of content), I then realized, there are a lot more into V7 that I didn't know, simply the docs didn't cover it and no one showed it to me.

Well, going through the materials, video and BSV is a great opportunity to learn V7 from the man himself and take advantage of it in your app. And this is only one of the speakers.

As I cover the others, I'll share my points.

Update:
I just realized, Vlad has several courses/presentations and not only V7. I still have to go through them (Advance scripts, Responsiveness, application scaling) as well too. This packages is packed with goodies.
Can't wait to get to Mark's session (SSL Setup, Multi Tenant, Auto config after update and more) :D
BenHayat

Post by BenHayat »

Vlad covers these topics so clearly and nicely. Watching these videos, saves so much time trying to figure out on your own.
More info will becoming soon as I discover them...
BenHayat

Post by BenHayat »

Just went through Rodney Boyd & Rob Hopkins session. Great points and loved some of the stuff they done and learned a new thing on the SMS. Thank you guys for this session.
Lots of valuable sessions.

Heading down to the next session...
BenHayat

Post by BenHayat »

Mark Bailey (eagles9999) shows how you can use Kendo UI ThemeBuilder, build your custom theme and merge into the list themes Aware supports. This is something that I need to do with my app.
Very nice Mark!