Query display alignment

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
Mark HHP

Query display alignment

Post by Mark HHP »

Interesting thing I noticed. I have a table of objects and all of the columns are left aligned except for Size (a Number attribute) which is right aligned. Is there a way to fix this/prevent this?
Mark
Running V5.7 (Build 1714) Linux Server. MySQL
Jaymer

Re: Query display alignment

Post by Jaymer »

i think on that numeric field you have to edit it in the BO, go to Presentation, click Styles and set a style to align:left, then it can propagate down through referenced objects.
if you want it to be left ONLY on that form, you can do the presentation change there.
Click Here to see a collection of my tips & hacks on this forum. Or search for "JaymerTip" in the search bar at the top.

Jaymer
Aware Programming & Consulting - Tampa FL
Mark HHP

Post by Mark HHP »

Ah thanks man!
Mark
Running V5.7 (Build 1714) Linux Server. MySQL
Jaymer

Post by Jaymer »

did u get that to work correctly.
there's also a checkbox on a field that says something like "use styles from attribute"
Click Here to see a collection of my tips & hacks on this forum. Or search for "JaymerTip" in the search bar at the top.

Jaymer
Aware Programming & Consulting - Tampa FL
joselv

Post by joselv »

Jaymer,

You may have already found the answer, but just in case.

Yes, tick the "use styles from attribute" and then go back to the BO and for the attribute, set the style. It solved my issue with numbers aligning to the right.

Support: Not a complaint, but it would be a HUGE time saver if we could set some of these as defaults. For example, I will have to go into every one of my number attributes and do this ... no fun... my mouse hand is already giving me carpel tunnel... :(
Jose