Query Icons

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
daxhamlin

Query Icons

Post by daxhamlin »

Hi Forum,

I am playing with the CRM demo and I like the dashboard main page but I would like to change the Icons in the queries that are used for alerts and the other queries. I am talking about the table icon located in the top left-hand corner of each grid. The only one that doesn't have the icon and looks good without it is the calendar.

I can not seem to find a place to do this. I would like to remove them if I can't change them but I can't find a way to do this either. It looks like almost all icons can be changed in Aware so I guess I am missing where to do this.

Thanks,

Dax
aware_support

Post by aware_support »

This icon can only be changed in the CSS file. Open the file AwareIM/Tomcat/webapps/AwareIM/aware_ext/resources/css/blue.css and find this line:

.icon-grid {
background-image:url(../images/grid.png) !important;
}

Then change the image in this line or remove the line altogether if you don't want to display any icon
Aware IM Support Team
daxhamlin

Post by daxhamlin »

Hi Support,

OK I am with you. If I make this change then it is a global change for all grids...right?

I did make the change and now am curious if it is also possible to move the text to be left-justified (just like the calendar). That way it all looks the same.

Really appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Dax