EXT Grid and Form Refresh

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
bazar2009

EXT Grid and Form Refresh

Post by bazar2009 »

When I use the ext grids and forms in Aware I have noticed that they do not refresh automatically when a frame is contracted. An exampled of what I am talking about can be found on the CRM application on your site. When logged in as a staff member if I click to suppress the left menu frame the 3 grids on the far right pull to the left but leave a 'gap' between the last attribute or control and the far right side of the grid. This can be updated by clicking on the refesh button in the grid (click on refresh in the current alerts grid). Once refresh has been clicked then the columns all stretch to fit within the allowable space. Now another issue comes up when you expand the left menu frame again the columns that were expanded in the current alerts are then pushed to the right and some are then not visible until the grid is refreshed manually again. This is a basic view of what I am talking about but it gets really ugly when an entire form is pulled to the left and it does not automatically 'fit' the area.

I have noticed that the calendar objects work as I would expect them to and resize when the left menu frame is expanded or contracted.

Would it be possible to have the the application refresh the main frame when any resizing of the application occurs? I am hesitant to use the left and right frames because of this because it looks poor to a user.

Please let me know if you need screenshots of the application to show you what I am talking about.

BTW: I am using the developer edition 1195